The Spectra Optia system is:
· Streamlined to provide quality apheresis procedures.
· Continuous flow centrifugation technology complete with an Automated Interface Management (AIM) system for patient safety, and procedural efficiency.
· Intuitive and easy to use, simplifying operator training.
· A single platform for customized procedures to satisfy unique customer and patient needs.
Deliver versatility and performance:
· Multiple protocols on a single platform.
· Tubing sets designed for multiple procedure types, minimizing training and reducing inventory and storage.
· Convenient data management: Easy data storage and retrieval, with the ability to print or export information to address documentation requirements, reduce manual data transcription and improve data traceability.
· Improved system mobility: A compact and stable design, including a collapsible monitor and IV pole, allows operators to easily move and store the system.
Spend more time with patients, less time with technology:
· Focus on patient comfort and safety: Optimized fluid balance customized anticoagulant infusion management and low extracorporeal volume tubing set.
· Automated Interface Management: Perform real-time interface monitoring, interpretation and adjustment for flexible procedural control.
· Intuitive touch screen and Graphical User Interface display: Access procedure data quickly and easily with fewer manual calculations.
· Efficient screen navigation: Retrieve data for the right information, at the right time, in the right place.
The Spectra OptiaApheresis System is a transportable therapeutic apheresis system that uses continuous flow centrifugation and optical detection technology (Automated Interface Management or AIM system). This advanced system offers operator choice and precision, and enables operators to perform a wide variety of procedures on one platform.
Intuitive Graphical User Interface:
· Simplifies screen navigation by presenting important procedural information all at once, at the right time.
· Provides simple data entry, enabling operator to enter data directly without manual calculations.
Convenient data management:
· Easily store and retrieve data.
· Quickly view information in the reports screen.
· Print or export procedure data to a computer.
Automated Interface Management (AIM):
· Performs real-time interface monitoring, interpretation and adjustment while retaining operator control capabilities.
Monitors the interface position and thickness of separated blood components.
Interprets interface information using unique optical detection software.
Adjusts the pumps and valves to manage the interface position and efficiently
remove targeted components.
Tubing set versatility:
· Ability to perform multiple procedures on one tubing set type that:
Minimizes operator training, errors and handling.
Reduces inventory cost and storage space.
Offers low tubing set volume and low total blood volume (TBV) applications.
Mononuclear cell collection:
The mononuclear cell collection protocol brings efficiency, purity and consistency to collections:ultimately benefiting patients, clinicians and laboratory processes.
· Efficiently collects mononuclear cells including monocytes, lymphocytes, CD34+ and dendritic cells with low red blood cell, granulocyte and platelet content.
· Delivers consistent results with automated interface management (AIM) for interface stability.
· Allows for procedural adjustments to optimize collections.
· Provides operators the ability to choose desired collected product volume.
· Gives operators the ability to specify and direct concurrent plasma volume.
· Accommodates smaller patients through a low extracorporeal volume (Maximum ECV* = 191 mL).
· Protects product from contamination with functionally closed tubing set and incorporated sample bulb.
*Maximum ECV with reservoir filled to high level sensor (under certain infrequent alarm conditions)
Therapeutic plasma exchange:
The Spectra Optia system helps medical professionals provide exceptional patient care with versatile features:
· Improved system mobility.
· Low volume tubing set (185 mL).
· Low patient platelet and red cell loss.
· Efficient plasma removal managed by an Automated Interface Management System (AIM).
· Streamlined procedure management.
Red blood cell exchange:
The Spectra Optia system provides the flexibility to perform red blood cell exchange procedures, enabling health care professionals to select the most appropriate, individualized procedures to optimize patient care:
· Perform exchange, depletion, and exchange/depletion.
· Low volume tubing set (185 ml).
· Clearly defined custom prime sequence.
· Improved system mobility.
$1· Streamlined procedure management.